Visit Darkes at Glenbernie Orchard
FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
BOOK A PICKING TOUR
(January – April 2021)
If you love to explore and have a taste for the freshest stonefruits & apples available, then our fruit experience tours are for you! We promise a day filled with enjoyment, learning, and interaction with nature. The next pick your own sessions will be for white peaches 16 & 17 January. Some sessions will go live for weekdays 18-22 January booking. Apples will start from around 27 January till late April 2021. We will publish sessions closer to these dates. For more details, click the ‘Book Now’ button below!
VISIT OUR SHOP THE APPLE SHACK
- Visit our farm shop 7 days, between 10:00am and 4:30pm.
- You do not need to book to come to the Apple Shack.
- Purchase our fruit & other farm goodies
- Orchard entry is not currently available unless on one of our pre booked tours..
- Enjoy the 10 minute walk from our gateway to Maddens Falls.
- Masks are currently mandatory in our shop in line with government requirements to keep our customers and staff more Covid safe. Please bring a mask but we do have them for sale at $1 each.
BOOK A BLOSSOM WALKING TOUR
If you love to explore and take gorgeous photos of nature then this walk will be for you. Our staff guide will take you on a walking trek through the orchard to the best photo spots for blossoms. The first blossoms are stonefruit with an array of pink colour. Our Apples have white flowers.
Bookings link with full details will be live closer to flowering time mid 2021!
SNACK AT THE SHACK
- Visit our farm shop 7 Days between 10am & 4.30pm
- If you choose to sit & sip a cider on the lawn you will need to book a table and sit. You must sign in and off again when leaving. Booked groups take precedence over walk in.
- No more than 10 in a group.
- You must observe 1.5 m social distancing rules if not from the same household.
Join Us at Darkes
Stay up to date with everything happening at Darkes