Visit Darkes at Glenbernie Orchard
FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
BOOK A PICKING TOUR
(From Mid NOVEMBER 2020)
If you love to explore and have a taste for the freshest stonefruits & apples available, then our fruit experience tours are for you! We promise a day filled with enjoyment, learning, and interaction with nature. Nectarines & peaches will be ready for harvest from November 2020. Apples will then follow from January till late April 2021. For more details, click the ‘Book Now’ button below!
VISIT OUR SHOP THE APPLE SHACK
- Visit our farm shop 7 days, between 10:00am and 4:30pm.
- You do not need to book to come to the Apple Shack.
- Purchase our fruit & other farm goodies
- Orchard entry is not currently available.
- Enjoy the 10 minute walk from our gateway to Maddens Falls.
BOOK A BLOSSOM WALKING TOUR
If you love to explore and take gorgeous photos of nature then this walk will be for you. Our staff guide will take you on a walking trek through the orchard to the best photo spots for blossoms. The first blossoms are stonefruit with an array of pink colour. Our Apples have white flowers.
Bookings link with full details will be live closer to flowering time mid 2021!
SNACK AT THE SHACK
- Visit our farm shop 7 Days between 10am & 4.30pm
- If you choose to sit & sip a cider on the lawn you will need to book a table and sit. You must sign in and off again when leaving.
- No more than 10 in a group.
- You must observe 1.5 m social distancing rules if not from the same household.
Join Us at Darkes
Stay up to date with everything happening at Darkes